Home Forums WoodMart support forum how disable ‘ship to a different address?’ be default at check out (awais pls)

how disable ‘ship to a different address?’ be default at check out (awais pls)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Golden1
    Participant

This box is automatically being checked by default at check out and is causing extra clutter.

90% of the time the ship to address is the same as bill to…so I would like for this box to be unchecked be default.

any way to do this?

Hi,

Please navigate to the Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options section. On that page you’ll find the ‘Shipping destination’ setting, which allows you to control which checkout fields should be used.

Use the ‘Force shipping to the customer billing address’ option to remove the shipping fields completely and use the billing fields for both billing and shipping. Plus points for WooCommerce on this, they automatically change the heading to show ‘Billing & Shipping’ on the checkout.

Best Regards.

Golden1
    Participant

Hey thanks, but I dont want to completely remove the ‘Ship to a different address’ section, I still want customers to have the ability to tick the checkbox and then enter a different shipping address if they wish to.

However, I simply wish to have this box unticked by default, similar to how it is in the demo check out section (screenshot applied)

Hello,

On the same location i.e. Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options section > you’ll find the ‘Shipping destination’ setting, there you can select Default to customer billing address and the Ship to different address will not appear as already checked that you mentioned: https://snipboard.io/MvdgHQ.jpg

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

Golden1
    Participant

Thank you so much, that answers that. Please mark thread as resolved and close.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘how disable ‘ship to a different address?’ be default at check out (awais pls)’ is closed to new replies.