Home Forums WoodMart support forum How do I add filter like this on the demo?

How do I add filter like this on the demo?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

offgridcircuits
    Participant

I would like to add brand filters and icons like this demo has IN ADDITION to one or more custom filters for an atributes I create that will display something like “12 Volt Products” and “24 Volt Products” and filter accordingly. I have searched the theme options for hours trying to find where this is edited. Can you point me to documentation or tutorial explains WHERE this is done? Something intuitive would be handy such as “edit this side bar of stuff”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our theme product swatches and brands use default WooCommerce attributes functionality where you add different types of attributes and assign them to the products.

To show your product swatches and brands on the shop page sidebar you need to add “WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav” widget to the Shop page Widget Area.

In our documentation, you can find more information including video tutorials:
    Variable products and swatches – https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/
    How to setup brands – https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/how-to-setup-brands/

Regards

offgridcircuits
    Participant

Getting ADMIN Errors after the Theme update can’t access Theme settings and other areas as well
    https://offgridwholesalers.com

Attachments:

offgridcircuits
    Participant

2nd attachment didn’t get uploaded here it is again

offgridcircuits
    Participant

2nd image didn’t upload here’s a link to the image
    https://offgridwholesalers.com/img/theme-settings-error.jpg

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

We cannot log in using this data, verify the data is correct.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

offgridcircuits
    Participant

Did you look in #140958 to see the Private content login credentials ????

Eric Watson
    Participant

Yes, we tried to log in with login and email, but we get an error.
    http://prntscr.com/oz6n8h

offgridcircuits
    Participant

please see credentials in private content. My idiot assistant gave you the Xtemos Login, not our admin panel.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Thank you in advance

offgridcircuits
    Participant

I’m not sure what plugin’s are or are not “related” to your theme. Are these plugin’s by Xtemos?

Hello,

These plugins are related to the theme:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Best Regards

offgridcircuits
    Participant

We are in deep development of the site. If I disable all plugins, the site loses all functionality. If you theme needs all plugins disabled to work, it is not a viable theme. Logically, everything was working up until the theme update. I’m not sure what to do and the consequences of disabling all the plugins and perhaps as the possibility of losing settings and preferences will be a lengthy time consuming process to rebuild. This is not impressing me and the time it’s taking to resolve the theme update is costing us.

If a plugin is disabled and it is determined to be now in conflict with your latest theme update, then Xtemos will blame the plugin and I will have to try and resolve it with the plugin developer and most likely, they will blame it on your theme update. It will be a circular argument and I will be outside the circle. Ether way, I do not have a functioning site whereas it was up until the theme update.

Please feel free to suggest what I do in this situation.

Hello,

You need to disable the plugin for the while of detecting which one causes the problem. It does not mean your site must work only with the set of related plugins.

If you do not want to test on your live site, create some staging platform and clone your site to it so that you could test not touching the live site.

Best Regards

offgridcircuits
    Participant

All non-related plugins were deactivated.

The menu item Woodmart->Theme Settings disappeared.

I activated plugins one at a time until I activated “Quad Menu” and the “Theme Settings” returned but when clicked on gives the “not allowed to access” error. This is as far as I got troubleshooting. It’s related to the Quad Menu plug-in whereas the woodmart “Theme Settings” appears and disappears.

What is the next step? I left the plugins active from top to bottom in active state up to the “Quad Menu” where it’s also active. All other non-releated plugins are deactivated. I have no idea at this point if it interferes with your theme or it, along with another plugin, creates the error.

Attachments:

Hello,

Deactivate all the plugins, then navigate to Appearance > Install plugins > activate all in the list. Check the Theme Settings and Header builder.

Best Regards

offgridcircuits
    Participant

This was done.

“Theme settings” under the Woodmart Menu has now disappeared, as on the last post. The site has lost all it’s functionality if it remains like this.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

offgridcircuits
    Participant

Per the ongoing thread the login and password are in private area.

Hello,

Theme Settings are a separate tab in the Dashboard. https://gyazo.com/2979075b41b4d0784b10b6012121edd3

Earlier this section was duplicated in Woodmart however we keep improving our theme and arrange the option in the most convenient way. I have checked the site everything is working properly.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)