Home Forums WoodMart support forum How do I adjust the H1 or H2 headings?

How do I adjust the H1 or H2 headings?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

elglatzo
    Participant

Hello, I have inserted 2 pictures and wanted to ask how I can change the H3 to H2!

best regards

alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say there is no direct option in theme settings available for that.

You can change this in the file woodmart/inc/theme-setup.php. The function is called woodmart_widget_init()

Best Regards

elglatzo
    Participant

Ok thanks. Can you tell me in more detail where that is? I’m there, but can’t find anything.

Attachments:

Hello,

Try to add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global.

body .sidebar-widget .widget-title {
        font-size: 20px;
    }

Best Regards.

elglatzo
    Participant

It did not take over and did not work. There are 2 menu areas on the screenshots that need to be adjusted.

Hello,

Would you like to increase the font size of your widget titles? If so, please share your WordPress login details so I can check and provide you with a possible solution.

Best Regards.

elglatzo
    Participant

I have deposited it for you!

Hello,

I have added the following custom css code in Theme Settings > Custom CSS and it is working fine.

body .sidebar-widget .widget-title {
        font-size: 25px !important;
    }

Check back your site and check the issue. Change the font size as per your requirements.

Best Regards.

elglatzo
    Participant

Many thanks for your efforts! It’s true, the font is bigger, but have a look at my screenshot, it still says H5 but should be H2. This is for the Google algorithm. How can I change this to H2?

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

elglatzo
    Participant

Ok, then I’ll have to find another solution. I have uploaded a screenshot and highlighted something. How can I insert a text there? So that I have a text above the products and also below the products?

Attachments:

Hello,

Try to use the Theme’s Layout Builder you can create Custom Layouts for WooCommerce pages like Shop, Category, Single Product page, Cart, and Checkouts. So, you can use that to create your own custom layouts for these pages and add the content.

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Best Regards

elglatzo
    Participant

I don’t understand how this works? I hope I have written this correctly. I have to insert a text above the products, and I can’t do it with your explanation! When I click on the store page, there should be a text above the products as marked in red in the screenshot. How can I assign this so that it is displayed at the top? Unfortunately, I don’t understand the instructions you wrote. If I create a layout page, how do I make it appear at the top? Do I have to create a layout page at all or have I written so badly with the translator that this may be difficult to understand?

elglatzo
    Participant

I think this one has the same problem, but I can’t get any further!

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/help-with-display-of-description-and-extra-description/

Hello,

Please follow this guide and add the custom content:
    https://youtu.be/wGz0Xm5X4p0

Best Regards.

elglatzo
    Participant

Thanks, but I work with WP Bakery Page Builder. So I still don’t know how to assign this. With Elementor, I could have done it with the video!

Hello,

You can simply create the layout with wp bakery and edit this with WP Bakery and add the custom content.

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Best Regards.

elglatzo
    Participant

I think we’re talking past each other! I want to insert text at the top of my existing page and nothing more. At the moment there is only text at the bottom, but how do I make it so that there is text at the top and bottom? I don’t know if you understand me!

Hello,

I have created the layout on your site for the product archive. Navigate to Layouts > Edit Product Archive layout and customize it as per your requirements.

Best Regards.

elglatzo
    Participant

Thank you very much! Are there two urls now? I have to make sure that my Google ranking is not affected. Which url is the right one? I really did not think that this is so complicated. Because I can not understand how this is assigned and how it is recognized! The text at the bottom is so far to the left, which I’m sure can be easily fixed, but I don’t understand how it’s assigned. I had already done this above but differently. Has something been changed in this area, because at that time I had the choice to select the texts above or below, but not both at the same time. But anyway, it is important to know what is with the url, because we optimize this for the google ranking. But I would still like to understand how this is assigned, in short how it is recognized by the store page that the text belongs there. I know I’m a bit more complicated than that, but I just want to make sure that everything works correctly and that I recognize errors in time.

elglatzo
    Participant

I’m really sorry, but you better put it back the way it was! I appreciate your support but I’ve noticed loading problems here in the evaluation and I think we’d better leave it. Thought this would work much easier and not interfere so much with the structure.

elglatzo
    Participant

I deactivated everything and everything is ok, they don’t have to do anything anymore. Thank you very much for your support

Hello,

Has your issue been resolved or not? Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

elglatzo
    Participant

It was solved

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘How do I adjust the H1 or H2 headings?’ is closed to new replies.