Home Forums Basel support forum How do I change registration form?

How do I change registration form?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pedram
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve installed Mailchimp wordpress plugin and have connected it to my Mailchimp account, however after several tries I’m unable to change the text and image in the Basel registration pop up to look like the demo. How/where can I change the text in the pop up and upload a new image?

I tried creating a custom pop up form in Mailchimo but it appears narrower on the page and it pops up after the demo pop up (like having 2 pop-ups).

Thanks,
    Pedram

Hello,

Please navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup and check the content there, you may see there HTML ID, so go the HTML blocks, find the block with this ID and edit it. It is created by means of WP Bakery Page Builder.

You can find here instructions on HTML blocks https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/html-blocks/

Best Regards

Pedram
    Participant

Thank you for the instructions. I’ve found the content under shop but I can’t find the HTML BLOCK id under HTML blocks. Please see the screenshots.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need either edit the existing HTML code or replace it with HTML ID of the block previously created.

Best Regards

Pedram
    Participant

Hi,
    So I have reset the whole settings to work off of the original dummy content in the theme. There is an HTML block called [mc4wp_form id=”173″] but I can’t find the ID under HTML blocks section (see previous image attached).

I can edit the text under promo banner section, but what goes in [mc4wp_form id=”173″] seems to be invisible and I can’t change it. Could you please clarify a bit more?

Thanks!

Hello,

HTML block ID looks like [html_block id="1509"] The shortcode you mentions is not HTML block, this is MailChimp for WP form http://prntscr.com/k967pl

So, navigate to MailChimp for WP > form and you can edit it.

Please note, this is just a subscription form with the limited set of fields.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)