Home Forums WoodMart support forum How do I collapse the review section for a single product?

How do I collapse the review section for a single product?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

woshiyixiuge915
    Participant

Hi, dear woodmart
    How do you collapse the review section of a product?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi woshiyixiuge915,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please provide URL of the mentioned page, so I can take a closer look.

Regards,

woshiyixiuge915
    Participant

I hope the reviews can be on the left instead of leaving a large part of the package empty

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi woshiyixiuge915,

You are using a Custom Single Product layout, which is built with WoodMart WooCommerce builder. Navigate to Layouts > Layout to edit Single product layouts > and set one column to Reviews widget https://prnt.sc/Mgvij0GbJVA0

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Regards,

woshiyixiuge915
    Participant

Hello, dear woodmart staff
    how can I display a single product image like Amazon, without using arrows to switch the carousel images, but using small circles? Because the arrow blocks the view of the picture.Please, see the attachment image I sent, thanks!

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi woshiyixiuge915,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

woshiyixiuge915
    Participant

Hello, this is my login account and password. I’m sorry it took me so long to reply to you. I hope you can look through the previous conversation and help me solve the problem.

woshiyixiuge915
    Participant

this is the wp-admin login URL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)