Home Forums WoodMart support forum How do I locate where to edit button color on my account speciffically

How do I locate where to edit button color on my account speciffically

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

audiotopix
    Participant

On our My account page, our buttons and the text inside the buttons are white, which makes the text inside the buttons unreadable. Is there a code snippet we can use? and where would we put it? Or how do we locate the file to change?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the color of the button in the Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Buttons. If it does not work for you, please provide your site URL and pages URL I will provide custom CSS.

Best Regards

audiotopix
    Participant

This is on my account section. The backend doesn’t control my account buttons.

You have to create an account to get in there.

I can give you a url. https://wholeearthgifts.com go create an account and youll see the issue.

Hello,

As far as I understand you’re My Account page is customized to influenced by another plugin. Please provide the screen that you want to change.

Best Regards

audiotopix
    Participant

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access I do not see these buttons I see only the login form and all the buttons are green there.

Best Regards

audiotopix
    Participant

The issue is on my account, when a user creates an account, in the my account page, if you look at the tabs in the subscription section, subscriptions tab, and the tabs in general, a few of the buttons are white with white text, and we have been unable to figure out where we alter the css to make them green like all the other buttons. We use the general woodmart green buttons, but the my account buttons do not follow. I have put admin log in credentials in the private section of this reply so that you can see. We also have a problem with the tabs on the my account page, the selected tab is a black box with black font and we cant find where to correct that issue as well. The subscription buttons that I’m sending a picture of in example 2 are only present if a user has an active subscription.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul li.is-active>a {
        color: white;
        background-color: green;
    }
    body .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul li a:hover, 
    body .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul li a:focus {
        color: white;
        background-color: green;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)