Home Forums Basel support forum How have custom image and url for grid without using categories grid

How have custom image and url for grid without using categories grid

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ineedhelp
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know how can i make responsive grid like this, using custom image and custom link on each ?

It work with product categories but i don’t want show categories for this, i need custom image, custom url and custom text on each.

And just to inform you that it seem when i zoom out on the browser, the grid didn’t stay in the normal position….

Anyway, here is what i need:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you so much for using our theme and contacting our support.

You can easily create such grid with Visual Composer. So you need to edit your page via admin panel -> pages, then add there a row with two columns and place “Promo banners” elements to each column. One to the left column and two to the right one. If you will not able to do this please provide your admin access so we could try to help you.

Regards

ineedhelp
    Participant

Wow perfect it work 🙂

Thank you

ineedhelp
    Participant

Hum, a little problem, when i change the size of the browser, here it how it look (i blured the picture, it normal).

Look the overlay bar… ?

All my image is like 1000 px width

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us the link to the page where we could see the problem and try to find some fix for this?

ineedhelp
    Participant

See private content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Send us your admin access also, we can’t see your website now.

ineedhelp
    Participant

Private content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see the problem and you just need to increase your banners images size with Visual Composer when editing this page in admin panel.

Regards footer question, we see that currently you have different texts for each of your 3 footer columns.

Regards

ineedhelp
    Participant

Private content 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Of course, your 1 & 2 columns are equal because they have absolutely identical text widgets

We have readded these text widgets and now they work ok, please check.

Regards

ineedhelp
    Participant

private content

ineedhelp
    Participant

Here the link of image (private content)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please explain what exactly do you all “deformed”? We see two problems now:

1. Images is too small and don’t fit the space well. You need to increase their width or add this code snippet to the Custom CSS

.banner-image img {
        width: 100%;
    }

2. Headings on your banners don’t look good on mobile devices. You can easily fix it by adding this snippet also for mobile devices

.promo-banner .banner-inner h1 {
        margin-bottom: 0;
        font-size: 22px;
    }

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)