Home Forums Basel support forum How I can use gradients and other effects which was add like a page?

How I can use gradients and other effects which was add like a page?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

How I can use gradients and other effects which was add like a page? I can’t see this effects at visual composer but I found it in my pages list. Also I couldn’t found it in widgets. Can you help me to understand?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

You can add gradients background to your page sections with WPBakery page builder. Check this example https://gyazo.com/732f6b094e0dd410839bf8e78df1a700

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

I mean gradients which come with theme and show on pages list.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This page should come with other dummy content and you can find it in Dashboard -> Pages. Did you run our dummy content import?

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Yes I took dummy content and I see gradients at pages list. But I want to use it. What I should do? How can I take some gradient and put where I want? How I can take it from page? Code or what?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This page is built with WPBakey Page builder row elements and they are just examples. You can edit this page (as was shown on our screenshot) and see how they are configured. Then, apply the same settings for other rows on your custom pages.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)