Home Forums Basel support forum How is the view categories widget called?

How is the view categories widget called?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello I’m trying to show my categories in my index page, but i can’t find the category widget. I’m trying to show all categories from Products > Categories .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for using our theme.

On your home page we suggest you to use our “Mega menu widget” Visual Composer element. You need to create new menu in Appearance -> Menus and add all product categories to it there. Then just select this menu in this widget.

Regards
    Xtemos

Hello thanks for your reply. I just tried to do what you told me to do, but it seems that i can’t add the product categories in Appearance > Menus. I can’t find that function. The only categories that I’m able to add is that in Posts > Categories.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So in this case you need to find “Screen options” in the top right corner while creating your menu in Appearance->Menus. There you need to check “Product categories” to be shown.

Thank you, thats what i needed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How is the view categories widget called?’ is closed to new replies.