Home Forums Basel support forum How subcategories (image and text) display on the page

How subcategories (image and text) display on the page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

prisona
    Participant

Hello!

I have a request if you can supply me with code for the subcategories that display on the page.
    This is how they display now, check attachment: 1. Subcategories with text on image.

The text is displayed over the image and the image is almost not visible. Is there a way with some additional code to make it a little bit more like (or the same as) how the products display – image and beneath the image the actual headlines, check attachment: 2. Products with text beneath image.

And the other issue that’s bothering me is that I don’t see subcategories without products displaying on the page. I researched google and found out this is a woocommerce issue and I found the code for it, but when I apply it nothing changes. https://www.majemedia.com/2015/01/woocommerce-how-to-show-empty-categories/ Do you have an idea why changes don’t apply in this case ? I am sorry to bother you with this, but if you have a quick idea what I should do it would be great!

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Here is code for subcategories title

.cat-design-default .hover-mask {
    	position:relative;
      	background:none;
        bottom: 0;
        left: 0;
        box-shadow: 1px 1px 3px rgba(136,136,136,0);
        background-color: #fff;
        transform: translateX(0);
        -webkit-transform: translateX(0);
        -moz-transform: translateX(0);
        -o-transform: translateX(0);
    }

Sorry, but we don’t know why the code for the WooCommerce fix. We don’t have a solution in our them scope.

Regards

prisona
    Participant

Thanks, this looks now exactly how I hoped!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How subcategories (image and text) display on the page’ is closed to new replies.