Home Forums WoodMart support forum How Testimonials works?

How Testimonials works?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lasgringas
    Participant

Hi. How are you?
    I didn’t fin anything about testimonials in docs or forum. Can you explain how it works?
    Thanks a lot!
    Kind regards.

Hello,

The testimonials are the way to display the reviews of the customers. You can use the testimonial element of the theme to display the reviews of the customers in a more prominent way.

If you want to ask anything else then please provide some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Lasgringas
    Participant

Hi. How are you? By default there is a testimonial section in “organic demo”.
    I have done a test and the message has reached me by email. This is how it works or should appear in the section directly from testimonials.
    Is that section the same as the elementor widget?
    Thank you very much and sorry if my question is not well understood. I am learning.
    Best regards.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

The leave a review is a button and under this button, a contact form is added that sends the email.

You need to create a popup button and add a contact form to it then add the contact form inside the HTML Block then the popup will appear when you click.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/TLTY8Ft

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Lasgringas
    Participant

Perfect. Thank you very much. And each email with testimonial should I upload manually to the testimonials section? How do I do it? Can be attached a photograph of the person who leaves his testimony?
    Thank you very much.
    Best regards.

Hello,

You need to add the message of the customer that you received from the email to the testimonials section manually.

Because it doesn’t add them automatically in the section. And you can also add images with the testimonial.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)