Home Forums Basel support forum How to activate slider revolution ?

How to activate slider revolution ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

vinzbomb
    Participant

Hi,

Did i miss something ? because i cannot activate slider revolution plugin.
    And so i cannot use free content that comes with it.

Could you explain me how to activate the plugin ?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for using our theme and contacting us.

Revolution Slider comes bundled with our theme but it can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from it’s author or premium sliders content, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Regards

vinzbomb
    Participant

Ok thanks i understand!
    I have another question:

I use the template electronics with the mega menu in the header,
    Why is the dropdown menu always dropped down on home page ? and where are the settings to change that ? because i cannot find it.
    Is it possible to have the “browse categories” menu closed everywhere ?
    thanks for your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, you can hide this menu for the home page. Just edit this page in admin panel and uncheck the option “Open categories menu”

Regards

vinzbomb
    Participant

Ok nice,

Thank you !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

sandberg
    Participant

I would also like to close the browse categories menu on the homepage, but when I go into the backend on the homepage I do not see the option “Open Categories Menu” anywhere. Has it changed?

Hello,

Make sure you have installed all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins, then enter a pate screen option and find this option http://prntscr.com/mrgix2 enable Page settings

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)