Home Forums Basel support forum How to add a new font?

How to add a new font?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey my friend,

I am already searching 2 days hours and hours in my admin and here in this forum, but I can not find it. I know I add some it before, but I can not remember where. It is just so bad and sad. I fount some fonts in my ultimate plugin, but not more. I can not activate them in the settings or in the theme or.. just nowhere.

Please, tell me how can I add a new font and how can I use it as normal, primary, text font.

THANK you very, very much in advanced,
    Aaron

Hello,

You can upload the fonts as per this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/upload-custom-fonts/

Then you chose this font and set in the Theme Settings > Typography.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/advanced-typography-settings-2/

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi,

thank you very much but I can not do it…. 😪

I understand it that way:
    1.) I upload .woff files in my media
    2.)then choose them in Custom fonts.

But that do not work, because I can not upload .woof files, also like .ico files. I tried it in different sides and that do not work .. nowhere…I always get a message form the system: Unfortunately, this file type is not allowed for security reasons.
    I also tried it in an absolute blank WP version without any other plugins then your theme .

What can I do? 😞

Thanks,
    Aaron

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

In case you see “This file type cannot be uploaded due to security reasons.” Then follow the below steps:

1. Add this line to the wp-config.php file: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );

2. Upload all font files formats

3. Remove this line from wp-config.php file

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)