Home Forums Basel support forum How to add "Coming Soon" Label along with Hot, New and Sale Labels

How to add "Coming Soon" Label along with Hot, New and Sale Labels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pulsebay
    Participant

I want to add a new label (coming soon) that I can use on the category. Look forward to your support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide a bit more details about where you want to add the label. The screen would be helpful.

Best Regards

pulsebay
    Participant

Hi There

I am after the labels on the menu. I have attached a screenshot from the menu items. Currently there are options for selecting “new” “hot” and “sale” but I need to create one for “coming soon”

Hope this helps clarify

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

These labels are configured in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Labels.

Sales label appear when you set the sales price,

A new label is activated in the product page.

Hot is a featured product, you should mark it with the star in the product link. https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/product-page-options-2/

Best Regards

pulsebay
    Participant

Hi Elise

Appreciate your reply but I would ask you to read my question another time. I am happy with the labels but my question is weather I am able to add another label that says “coming soon” and if yes how do I do it.

Look forward to your support.

AB

Hello,

As you can see there is no option to add a custom label to the element. You can add the level that you do not use on your site, for example, hot and rewrite it with the wording you need by means of Loco translate plugin.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)