Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to add hypertext link in cart, register

How to add hypertext link in cart, register

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

burianek14
    Participant

Hello,
    I cant find a solution to add my own custom link for GDPR in cart and register page – screenshots of exact hyperlinks in attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

burianek14
    Participant

Cannot do 2 attachments, so here:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

burianek14
    Participant

Whaata you cant be serious.. That means i cant get link to GDPR on my eshop – so its unusable? Lol.. I think you should guys should cover this by your support. Its one of the most important parts of eshop and theme should have it customizable 100%.

Hello,

Our theme meets all the rules and requirements for the data protection General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) You can read more here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/gdpr-compliant/

At the same time, our theme is not responsible for third parties plugins. Our theme covers only issues related to our theme.

Best Regards

burianek14
    Participant

I understand what you mean but if someone wants to read GDPR a they have an option to click “GDPR” at the checkout for example it doesn’t look really nice to click and 404 not found is shown.

Hello,

You can add/edit the text in My account page in the Login and Register page in the Theme Settings > Register /Log in. At the same time, our theme does not have the option to add anything to the checkout.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)