Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to add product with option to choose variation

How to add product with option to choose variation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tdnd
    Participant

Hello,
    I tried to add product and add Color and Size options to choose from but it does not appear. I have added several colors and sizes and all the changes are applied to your original Woodmart product which has it but on my product doesnt show, also when I try to Add new there is no use for variation option like your product has.
    Also how can I put images to choose for variation for products i have different color pictures etc?
    I cant make them work somehow..
    Thank you in advance

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tdnd,

Thanks for reaching to us.

You can refer to the article for more details https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

Regards,

tdnd
    Participant

Hey,
    I read and tried that but it does not work, only your default theme products have “use for variation”, if you check product thats added from us it onl shows the attribute as information text and you can not choose variation.
    I dont know why

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tdnd,

Please provide URL of the mentioned products, so I can take a closer look.

Regards,

tdnd
    Participant

Hello

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tdnd,

Thanks for details.

1. Your products are Single Product, so attributes will show here https://prnt.sc/qWyH_ijWFtJV While our same product is Variable Product so you can see the Attributes’s colors or images.

2. Checkout

Please add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS:

form.checkout.woocommerce-checkout {
    	flex-wrap: nowrap;
    }

Regards,

tdnd
    Participant

Hello,
    how can I add Variable product like yours?

-2- I read that this is going to be fixed in next update, so I will wait, in case i forget about the code

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by tdnd.

tdnd
    Participant

Close, I found how.
    Thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tdnd,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How to add product with option to choose variation’ is closed to new replies.