Home Forums Basel support forum How to add social networks to the site header?

How to add social networks to the site header?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Andrew
    Participant

Hello!
    Tell me please How to add social networks(Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram) to the site header instead of the search icon and wish list?
    As far as I understand, at the moment there is no such function in Basel Settings 5.6.1.
    It may be possible to add social networks to the site header manually through the code in the php or js files.
    The site header consists of three main classes – «‎main-nav», «site-logo», «right-column» .
    I would be glad if you could help me with this in detail!

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Andrew
    Participant

Hello!
    Please tell me how can I change these titles on my site(screenshots uploaded) and to delete “wishlist” on the “menu-mobile-navigation”?

Best Regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can find the shortcode and its description in the Theme settings > Social profile > Links social profiles/Share buttons.

Configurate your [social_buttons] shortcode. You can leave the field empty to remove a particular link. Note that there are two types of social buttons. The first one is the SHARE buttons [social_buttons type="share"]. It displays icons that share your page in social media. And the second one is FOLLOW buttons [social_buttons type="follow"]. Simply displays links to your social profiles. You can configure both types here.

You can insert this code in a widget or any text area.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)