Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to add svg animation logo

How to add svg animation logo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vuhoang712
    Participant

Hi, im making my animated logo by svgator.com and export as .svg file
    I use it on header logo but no animation at all

How can i make my logo animated or your theme does not support it. (What supported plugin i need to use in this case)

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I am afraid the animation in the logo is not supported. We have not tested any plugins for such purposes. Please provide this image as URL or attachment we will check if we can help you.

Best Regards

vuhoang712
    Participant

Thank you, the animated logo is not important ^_^

Can i ask you other question ?
    Can you guild me how to change or modify these (search for products, wishlist, cart,…) into my language or my own modify sentences. These are your theme basic and i can not find where to change them (see picture attached)

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)