Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to add Woocommerce Product page Tabs Based on Product

How to add Woocommerce Product page Tabs Based on Product

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

siddharth
    Participant

Hello,

Woodmart allows us to add custom tabs using html blocks for woocommerce but the problem is it only allows us to display tabs globally (Screenshot attached). But i want to create tabs and display them according to Product (Dynamically). Is there’s any way to do that in woodmart theme?

Please help me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Under the WoodMart Theme, you have two options in this regard.

You can have 3 Global Tabs that you can create with the HTML Blocks or using simple Texts on your Site. For that, you need to go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Single Product > Tabs > Additional Tabs: https://ibb.co/7nS9Gbf

For specific Tabs for Products, you need to edit the Products > and under the Product edit area, go to the bottom where you can find Product Setting (custom metabox from theme) > in that open the Tabs area > there you can define two Custom Tabs specifically for specific Products using either the Rich Text Editor or HTML Blocks: https://ibb.co/YPsQstH

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

siddharth
    Participant

Ok Thank you i didn’t know about that…i have a one question what if i want to add more than 2 tabs? Is it possible?

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there isn’t an option available for more than 2 specific Tabs for a Product.

That would require Customization or a third party Plugin usage.

Additionally, if you want you can make use of the Short Description or edit the Description of the Products with the Page Builder plugin active on your Site (Elementor or WPBakery) if you want to have some extra Content, just to let you know.

Best Regards

siddharth
    Participant

is there’s any snnipets which is available in woodmart…which could extend the product based tabs

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there isn’t such a Snippet available.

We will try to forward as a Feature Request to the Development Department for consideration to add it in the Theme, but we are not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a Theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may cause Theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own Customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the Theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)