Home Forums Basel support forum How to associate image products to a colour variations

How to associate image products to a colour variations

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Hi I try to associate an image to a variation colours for a product, I upload the image in the in product->attributes->”color” but in the product page there is not such image associate at that color. This is my problem one.

The problem two is I have different product but with same variations colours, it’s possible to associate for any single product the proper image of colours?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide appropriate links to products with screenshots for a better understanding of your problems?

Thank you

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Yes here is:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there is no such ability in WooCommerce. And we don’t see a problem with image loading.

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Sorry but I don’t understand what you mean about woocommerce ability, I want simply a features that is in your demo home page on basel:https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/

As in screen shot for example when I press the red dot on “Basic contrast sneaker” it show a red basic contrast sneaker image associated, and it works on product preview as in single page product too.

thanks

Regards

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, we got you wrong. You just need to upload some images to your variations in the product https://gyazo.com/f951fc1bae533691288546c4b7dfad15

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Thanks, maybe I explain badly, it works perfectly.

Best regards

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Just one question associated, is possible to have those arrows with transparent background?

thanks again!

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to do this

body.wrapper-boxed .owl-carousel .owl-nav>div, 
    body.wrapper-boxed-small .owl-carousel .owl-nav>div {
        box-shadow:none;
        background-color: transparent;
    }

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Thanks again it works

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)