Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to center entire columns on a page for mobile version only

How to center entire columns on a page for mobile version only

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Xtolia
    Participant

Hi support, I have two questions,

1) How to align a widget center in a wpbakery row for mobile version? Please view attachment for reference

2) I am using the Mega Menu element to display my sidebar pages however where it says Icon alignment I have selected right but no icon displays on the front end? And if the mega menu element cant add icons, then can you tell me how I can do it with css or something?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the page URL I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Xtolia
    Participant

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile section:

.menu-sidebar-menu, .wd-nav.wd-style-default {
        left: 50px !important;
        position: relative;
    }

If you want to show the icon, Navigate to Appearance > Menu > Edit Sidebar Menu > Expand Menu Item and upload the menu item icon:
    https://ibb.co/fN2dxP2

Best Regards.

Xtolia
    Participant

Okay got it thanks for the code, but when I use it.. it only shifts the menu elements within the inner column box to the center and NOT the whole inner column box. I would like for it to center the whole inner row column?

And for the menu item icons, specifally for my custom menu “SIDEBAR MENU” how can I make it that the icons shows on the right side of the text and not left align? view image for reference

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile section:

.vc_custom_1712697095084 {
        text-align: right !important

}

I have added the icon and it is showing in front of the menu item.
    https://ibb.co/Bzwv7Qd

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)