Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change categories menu direction

How to change categories menu direction

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

haggai
    Participant

How can I change the direction which the categories menu opens? I wish that it’d open items to the left rather than to the right, as it’s going beyond the page border.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the site URL so I will check and give you the custom CSS code to change the direction of the menu popup to the right side? I think you are using the RTL language on the site?

Best Regards.

haggai
    Participant

Hello,
    Can you kindly share the code with me and instruct me where to put it (whether in the Customizer or elsewhere)?

My site is currently in a local installation via WAMP, so I believe you cannot see it.

Best regards

Hello,

To find the cause of the issue and provide a solution we need to visit your website. Please upload your site to a staging server and provide the login details.

Best Regards

haggai
    Participant

This is a poor level of support in my opinion. Putting the environment only means I’d have to pay for hosting and spend many hours to migrate the site.

Furthermore, until I do that, the support will expire. Unfortunate.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-nav-vertical .wd-dropdown-menu {
        right: -312%;
    }
    .wd-dropdown.wd-dropdown-cats.wd-opened {
        direction: ltr;
    }
    .wd-nav-vertical>li.menu-item-has-children>a:after {
        margin-right: 0;
        content: "\f113";
        margin-left: auto;
    }

If the CSS doesn’t work for you then you have to migrate the site to a staging server.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)