Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change default search boc class and ID

How to change default search boc class and ID

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Team,

I am using search tap plugin in wordpress. This is for to show all search products instantly current page.

So for this, we need to change the search box class and id. where i can change that?

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Although, following are some of the Theme files location related to Search under the Theme if you want to Customize it:

wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/search.php
    wp-content/themes/woodmart/header-elements/search.php
    wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/header-builder/elements/Search.php

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

Hi okay thank you. I will check in my end šŸ™‚

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to change default search boc class and ID’ is closed to new replies.