Home Forums Basel support forum How to change or amend the MAINTENANCE page

How to change or amend the MAINTENANCE page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

The Urbanista
    Participant

I don’t know how I did it, but at the moment I have a Maintenance page active on my homepage. How can I change the content and picture?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

You can enable/disable this option in Theme Settings -> Maintenance mode.
    Edit this page’s content via Dashboard -> Pages.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

The Urbanista
    Participant

Hi Support Center,

Thank you for your feedback.
    I have enable this option in Theme Settings – Maintenance mode.
    But still i’m struggling with editing the page content via Dashboard – Pages.

Can you please let me know which buttons do I need to click before I can change this?
    And If I would like to change the Coming Soon template into another Coming Soon template, how does this work?

I have upload 2 different Coming Soon elements from the (addition elements) put where to select them?

Hope you can help me out!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just go to Dashboard -> Pages, find the page that is currently used as a maintenance mode page and click on edit it. Then, you will be able to edit it with visual WPBakery page builder. Note, that you need to keep only one maintenance mode. So just remove the unused one.

The Urbanista
    Participant

One more question.
    Is it correct that there is no WPBakery page builder license included in the Basel Theme?

The Urbanista
    Participant

See attached screenshot of current WPBakery builder.
    I don’t think so that this is correct?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Visual Composer and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

The Urbanista
    Participant

Dear Artem Temos,

Can you please clarify why I can’t upload my own created home page?

When I have logout from WordPress it show’s every time the “Maintenance page 03”.

As per you instructions, I have disable the maintenance button under Theme Settings – Maintenance.

See attached screenshots.

The Urbanista
    Participant

No need to reply on my previous question.
    I found the answer 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How to change or amend the MAINTENANCE page’ is closed to new replies.