Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change the demo version of the home page

How to change the demo version of the home page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Elizaveta
    Participant

Hello. I want to change the child theme, how do I do this? Previously, you could do this in “appearance-themes” and select any child theme. There is no such choice now. What am I doing wrong?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please upload the full them folder from the ThemeForest account in the Downloads tab.

Then find the child theme and upload it in the Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and then enable it.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Elizaveta
    Participant

I installed according to the instructions (or as you said). I downloaded and activated the child theme, but still does not give a choice of another demo page (for example, demo flowers), it remains on the theme that was installed earlier.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Elizaveta
    Participant

There is no “Base Import” tab at all. Can I reset my theme and site settings to load a new demo page? How can I do that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please make sure you have enabled all the required plugins in Appearance > Install plugins.

Best Regards

Elizaveta
    Participant

I hope you can solve the problem

Hello,

You can add images with links:

1. Create HTML block and add images, assign links to them.

2. Insert this HTML block into the Theme Setting > Product page > Area after Add to cart.

Best Regards

Elizaveta
    Participant

I don’t understand how this solves the problem of loading a new demo home page? Can you tell me more, please. With the replacement of the home page, I want to change the design of the header.

Hello,

I am terribly sorry, I have sent this instruction by mistake.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)