Home Forums Basel support forum How to change the dropdown to be BLACK

How to change the dropdown to be BLACK

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

mariedevalois
    Participant

Hello, quick question… how to make the dropdown header black like your example in here: https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/home-dark/ what is the settings. And of course we would like the text in white if the drodpdown menu (sub-menu) is black. Thanks GREAT THEME!! OVERALL THIS IS WORTH BUY THEME FOR SURE

Hello,

Thank you for using our theme.

You can change “Dropdown color scheme” for each menu item separately in Appearance -> Menus

MARIEDEVALOIS: try to change this one, but didn’t works. It was the same even I change this one.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, check the name and password. We can’t login.

Regards

mariedevalois
    Participant

Hello,

I updated the user and pass. please check new credentials detail and try. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.basel-navigation .menu > li .sub-menu-dropdown.color-scheme-dark, 
    .basel-navigation .menu > li.menu-item-design-default .sub-sub-menu.color-scheme-dark {
    	background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95);
    }

mariedevalois
    Participant

AWESOME. this is works!

mariedevalois
    Participant

Hi it causing error now. please have a look the url on the private content. it come out the white on description and the image not in the right (not 2 column like what I set in visual composer). Please help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This error is not caused by our code. You can easily check it simply removing it.

Most likely, some of installed plugin breaks the layout. Here is a file that is included on the frontend, but it shouldn’t be http://fantasticwebsite.xyz/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/css/admin.css

Regards

mariedevalois
    Participant

You was right. it caused of WPML woocommerce plugins which is that you guys tell me to use it for currency switcher, so I did buy it and once I install it then the issue occur. Is that means this theme not compatible with WPML woocommerce plugin? I need only currency switcher, not the language part. Please advise. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a plugin bug. If you purchased it, you need to contact them and report about this issue. It is not our theme problem and our theme doesn’t have any compatibility issues.

mariedevalois
    Participant

Hello,

how can I create this currency switcher like attached website, next to shopping cart. Also what currency switcher you recommend to do this. I did have WPML currency switcher but I dont know how to put it next to the shopping cart. Can you help Please?

Thank You.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you want to add anything to the shopping cart in the header, add it to the function basel_header_block_cart in inc/template-tags.php file.

Regards

mariedevalois
    Participant

Hi I just add this one and suddenly it show me error:

This page isn’t working

engageind.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

mariedevalois
    Participant

so I added that code : basel_header_block_cart

into the last code line of template-tags.php

and causing error, do I miss understood what you trying to say? please let me know.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We meant that you can place your PHP or HTML code to php function basel_header_block_cart in inc/template-tags.php file.

mariedevalois
    Participant

I see, the problem is I don’t know any HTML or PHP. Can you help do it for me please. I really need this one to be done? or any code I can copy and paste please? or where I find the code in WPML plugin?? Please let me know. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are sorry, but we don’t have a code for this. And we don’t have any instructions how to achieve it with WPML. The only thing we can help you is to say where you can add it in our theme code.

mariedevalois
    Participant

any amount of money I could pay if you guys can get this task done please. I really need it. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to hire us to do a customization for you, contact us directly via contact form here https://themeforest.net/user/xtemos

Tagged: 

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)