Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change the icon for side bar filter on mobile

How to change the icon for side bar filter on mobile

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

simplyaust
    Participant

How to change the icon for side bar filter on mobile. The icon is currently the hamburger icon which is the same as the menu and would like to change this. So where can the “Show Sidebar” icon be changed for mobile view.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

simplyaust
    Participant

I am confused….there is no problem….I am simply asking how to change the icon on the mobile view for “Show Sidebar” which s a hamburger icon. This is the same icon used for menu and is confusing for customers. Can I change the icon for “Show Sidebar” in the mobile view?

I have attached a screen shot of the mobile view and circled the icon I would like to change….where can this be changed?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the icon or image URL that you want to insert instead so that I could give you custom CSS.

Best Regards

simplyaust
    Participant

Can I replace it with the attached icon please.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please upload the icon to the Medial library and provide its URL, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

simplyaust
    Participant

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-show-sidebar-btn>a:before  {
        color:transparent;
    	background-image:url("https://www.imiwholesale.com.au/wp-content/uploads/filter.png")
    		background-repeat:no-repeat;
    	  background-size:contain;
    }

You will need to clear the cache to see the result.

Best Regards

simplyaust
    Participant

Thank you but the image of the funnel is not visible…..?

Hello,

Please replace the code with this one:

.wd-shop-tools .wd-show-sidebar-btn > a:before {
      content: "\f118";
    	font-size: 16px;
    }

Best Regards

simplyaust
    Participant

Perfect…..thank you

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How to change the icon for side bar filter on mobile’ is closed to new replies.