Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change the image on the Category Banner

How to change the image on the Category Banner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

niniagato
    Participant

Hi, Sorry for bother you again, thanks for the help that you bring me before, I want to manage all my category pages like the furniture page, whit the small banner, when I see the furniture category, that have a [html_block id="311"], but I can’t understand where that block is calling the image.

This is what I see:
    [vc_row][vc_column][promo_banner image="301" btn_position="static" btn_color="primary" btn_style="3d" btn_size="small" vertical_alignment="middle" woodmart_color_scheme="dark" img_size="full" btn_text="SHOP NOW" link="url:%23|||"]

VULUTATE DUIRA PARTURENT MIRA
    Suspedise ullamcorper dis nisl ipsu habitasse nam parturent fusce tique.

[/promo_banner][/vc_column][/vc_row]

How can I change the image and make different for each category.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This image added to the category description via HTML Block and you can edit this block with Visual Composer. If you don’t see drag and drop builder there probably you need to enable it for HTML Blocks in Visual Composer -> Role manager -> Post types. Then, you will see our Promo Banner element where you can upload your picture.

Regards

niniagato
    Participant

That worked, Thanks very much <3

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to change the image on the Category Banner’ is closed to new replies.