Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to configure buttons "view more" and "Add to cart"

how to configure buttons "view more" and "Add to cart"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lasgringas
    Participant

Hi. How are you?
    Could you tell me, please, how to configure the “View More”and “Add to cart” buttons?
    Also how to configure buttons so that they can direct to a section on the same page scroll down.
    Thank you very much.
    Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1) The buttons in the slider you can configure by editing the slider that you have used on the homepage from Dashboard >> Slider Revolution.

2) To edit the buttons you need to edit the section used in the pricing tabs. If you are still unable then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

3) And to make a scrolling button you need to use the button element and set it like a scroll. And then you need to set the link of the button as for example #scroll. Then add the scroll as the id of the row.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/G3x8t1g

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Lasgringas
    Participant

Hi. How are you?
    I have not been able to configure the “Add to cart” button. Should I create a product first?
    Thank you very much.
    Best regards.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Yes, you need to create the product first.

Basically, the add to cart is a button element that is added in the pricing tabs you need to add the link of the product to the add to cart button then it will take to the product then you will be able to add the product to the cart from the product page. This is how it works.

Best Regards.

Lasgringas
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘how to configure buttons "view more" and "Add to cart"’ is closed to new replies.