Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to convert description for mobile devices

How to convert description for mobile devices

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

playmobileus
    Participant

Hi there

Please advice:
    http://playmobile24.pl/wordpress/produkt/apple-iphone-8-64gb/
    I want my description to be visible same as in desktop and as in mobile devices.

I tried to fix it , and i noticed that short product description is shown properly at mobile device

is there any way to set short product description only at mobile ?
    Or please advice , how to convert regular descitpion to be shown same in desktop and mobile device

thanks in advance

Hello,

You can hide the short description with custom CSS on any device.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global or Mobile or as per your needs:

.product-image-summary .woocommerce-product-details__short-description {
        display:none;
    }

Best Regards

playmobileus
    Participant

Thanks for reply and hint
    Can you advise me how to covert regular description into mobile device desc ? I tried but with no success only option with short and regular description shown properly on cell phone 🙁

Hello,

What do you mean saying “regular description”? Please provide the screen.

Best Regards

playmobileus
    Participant

Once I have description regular include: text images and videos
    And short description include only short text near image

What I want is to have regular description include all elements I mentioned above but displayed as well in mobile devices

For now only short description is set to be displayed at mobile devices ( without regular description )

Hope you can understand 😅

Hello,

The product page has full content both on mobile and desktop. You have a very long short description, when you scroll it you will find the full Product Description.

Best Regards

playmobileus
    Participant

Thanks for reply

That’s the point. I put long short description just for for check if everything is fine

If both descriptions ( long and short) would work properly I would have them both on mobile. Right now I have only 1 ( short one ) on iPhone
    And 2 descriptions on desktop

Hello,

Here is the screen from mobile https://prnt.sc/rabel7

How do you view the product page: from a mobile or narrowing the window, if you view the product by narrowing the window, reload the page and check.

Best Regards

playmobileus
    Participant

Weird. You are absolutely correct. I have checked now on my iPhone and it works good. But once I check on desktop it wasn’t. I’ll be in few moments in front of my pc and check it

🤷🏻‍♂️ AnywAy thanks for help 🙂

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How to convert description for mobile devices’ is closed to new replies.