Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to Create Custom Brand Pages with Logo and Description

How to Create Custom Brand Pages with Logo and Description

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

al2min
    Participant

I am looking to create a separate page for each brand on my WordPress site. Each page should display the brand’s specific description and logo, rather than a general store description.

Could you please guide me on how to set this up using your theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Do you want to create the brand’s archive pages or create the normal page and add the brands on that page?

Best Regards.

al2min
    Participant

Hello,

For example, if you click on a brand like H&M, it will take you to a page displaying all H&M products. At the top of the page, there will be a description of the H&M brand along with the brand’s logo.

Hello,

Try to use the Theme’s Layout Builder you can create Custom Layouts for WooCommerce pages like Shop, Category, Single Product page, Cart, and Checkouts. You can use that to create your own custom layouts for these pages.

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Best Regards

al2min
    Participant

But if you click on a brand logo here, you will be taken to the same path and cannot be modified.
    https://prnt.sc/kyWz9PLS-RyG

al2min
    Participant

Thank you now I know it worked!!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How to Create Custom Brand Pages with Logo and Description’ is closed to new replies.