Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to Create & Display the “Product Sub-Category Menu” in the Side Bar

How to Create & Display the “Product Sub-Category Menu” in the Side Bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

deepakmahanta278
    Participant

Hi,

I have created the Product Categories which are also being displayed in the Product Grid Page Side Bar (Image 1). But I want to add “Sub Category” section under each of my product categories and also want to display them under category (Image 2).

Please help me with this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As you know the Product Categories under the Sidebar are appearing through the default WooCommerce Product Categories widget available under the Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets.

So, in that by default Subcategories show like it is shown here in the following Image: https://snipboard.io/bcIuga.jpg

So, you just need to make sure that you have made the Subcategories on your Site under the Dashboard > Product > Categories > and then it will show in the Sidebar.

Best Regards

deepakmahanta278
    Participant

Thanks a lot. A big help indeed.
    Regards

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to Create & Display the “Product Sub-Category Menu” in the Side Bar’ is closed to new replies.