Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to Customize Product Specifications for Different Product Types

How to Customize Product Specifications for Different Product Types

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

raprendeprogramar
    Participant

On the product page, there is a product description on the left side and product specifications on the right side. The description is customizable for each product, but the specifications are not fully customizable for each individual product! The theme comes with a default table including “Overview, processor, display, RAM, etc…,” and I can only customize the attributes within these categories, such as brand, color, size, etc. However, if I want to have a laptop with these characteristics and another product like a pair of headphones, for example, I can’t. If I delete the “processor, RAM, and others” for the headphones and leave only a few (the most suitable for the headphones), it will also be deleted for the laptop, leaving only the characteristics I set for the headphones. So, based on this, how can I create different specifications suitable for different types of products, from a computer to a lawnmower, without them interfering with one another, as the product descriptions currently function?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

The “Specification” area for the product page is created by using Layouts (Dashboard -> Layouts), therefore you need to edit this layout.

WoodMart suggests two additional tabs for the product page:
    Global – shows one and the same content for all the products. You can enable it in the Theme S-+j]ettings > Product page > tabs. Create HTML block, build your content there and insert the /shortcode in the content of the tab as shown: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#shipment_delivery

Local – individual for each product, here is the same: you create HTML block and insert in the product page: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-page-options/#local_settings

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)