Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to delete the "additional information" sub tab for single product page

how to delete the "additional information" sub tab for single product page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

betterlee
    Participant

hi, I would like to delete the “additional information” sub tab for single product page. Could you help. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, try to add this code to the functions.php file in your child theme, to remove the “Additional Information” tab from your single product page

if ( ! function_exists( 'wd_single_disable_additional_tab' ) ) {

function wd_single_disable_additional_tab( $tabs ) {
            unset( $tabs['additional_information'] );

return $tabs;
        }

add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'wd_single_disable_additional_tab', 105 );
    }

Kind Regards

betterlee
    Participant

hi, Luke, I just double checked. All single products page has no “additional information” tab. Only the products with Variants has the tab. How can I deal with this.
    Thanks.
    Such as the following product.
    https://yaayplanners.com/product/lovely-bear-theme-digital-cornell-study-notebook-for-goodnotes-notability-digital-goodnotes-notability-notes-template-of-2022/

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We checked the code I added above and it works fine.

Please, provide us with your FTP access to website files, I will do my best to help you.

Kind Regards

betterlee
    Participant

hi, Luke, may I share the access inforamtion as follows

If you need any information, please let me know.
    The reason I didn’t use the code is I thought extra code will impact the website speed performance.
    Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Next time add your private access only to the private area (You have added to the public area but I fixed it)

In order to remove the “Additional tab” everywhere, please add the code from above, to the functions.php file in your child theme, this code will not affect the speed of the site.

Kind Regards

betterlee
    Participant

Got it. I will check it tomorrow. Thank you so much for your reminding.

betterlee
    Participant

hi, Luke, this issue is fixed. Please close this question.

Thanks a lot.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that your issue has been resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘how to delete the "additional information" sub tab for single product page’ is closed to new replies.