Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to display a description of a product category

How to display a description of a product category

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hi there!
    Thanks for great theme!
    Please tell me how to display a description of a product category on the website on the main page of this category and on the product page of this category ( at the top of the category page, above the products)
    It doesn’t show up for me
    Thank you!

Hello,

Navigate to Products > Categories > In the edit category page add the category description.

Then, You can change the Category description position from Theme Settings > Product Archive > Category description position.

Best Regards.

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello, This is exactly what I do, but the category description does not appear anywhere, neither on the category page, nor on the product page of this category.
    I am sending you access to the site, please can you help me configure this option?
    Thank you!

Hello,

Sorry to say that your given login details are not working. But Maybe you have created a custom layout for archive pages. Navigate to layout > edit archive layout and add the “Archive Description” widget in the layout by the help of page builder.

Here is our documentation on how to use it: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Best Regards

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello,
    I tried, sorry, but I can’t fix it,Didn’t find where Archive Description..
    We have updated the login password, now you can try to get into the control panel, please

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello, I saw a change for the Categories section, Thank you!
    But there are no changes on the Single Product page, is it possible to configure this too so that there is also a description of the category in any single product page?

Hello,

You cannot show the category description in the single product page. Try to add the product detailed description and product short description in the edit product page of a single product.

For more information follow this guide:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/managing-products/#product-description

Best Regards.

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Thank You!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How to display a description of a product category’ is closed to new replies.