Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to display attributes table in the summary part

How to display attributes table in the summary part

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mjkwon0304
    Participant

Hello,
    In single product page,
    I would like to display attribute table in the “both” of summary part(next to the thumbnail) and the product tab below.

I found “Theme setting / Product page / Show.hide elements / Show attributes table after short description”.
    However, if I turn off it, tab is removed. If turned on, cannot find the table at the summary part.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Product Attributes has the option “Visible on the product page” disable it for the attributes you do not want to show and enable for those you want to show.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/V3TxKwj

In result, the attributes table after the product short description will show the attributes which you configure.

If you are trying to ask anything else then provide with some relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

mjkwon0304
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.
    Please find the attached files.

“Visible on the product page” option is already checked.
    Also I activated “Show attribute table after short description” option.

I can find the attributes table after the product short description, BUT Additional information tap is disappeared.
    If I disable “Show attribute ~~after~~” option, additional info tab turns up.

I would like to show both parts. It would be appreciate if you would give me a tip for this.

Warm regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. Unfortunately, there is no option in theme settings to display them both at the same time on the single product page. You can either display the table under a short description or in the form of an additional information tab.

This is its default functionality. So you cannot display them both at the same time. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)