Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to duplicate HTML blocks?

how to duplicate HTML blocks?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bsagor
    Participant

When i try to use Back to WordPress Editor there showing a warning message “Your layout might be break”. So how do i make a duplicate HTML Blocks?

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Please provide me with some relevant screenshots of the specific area of the warning to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

bsagor
    Participant

Please check my screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

This is not the theme issue. It seems that you are using the Elementor Page Builder and it doesn’t allow you to edit the page with the default WordPress editor.

Best Regards.

bsagor
    Participant

Yes i am using elementor, then now what should i do? i need duplicate HTML Blocks sometimes.
    Please help me.

Hello,

Sorry but the Elementor page builder doesn’t allow me to edit the page in the WordPress editor.

So you have to recreate the HTML blocks separately according to your needs.

Best Regards.

bsagor
    Participant

can i switch to wpbakery now with my all data? Please advise.

Hello,

Sorry but if you move to Wp-Bakery then all the work you did using Elementor will be useless.

You have to recreate everything using the Wp-Bakery page builder if you want to switch page builder.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

bsagor
    Participant

OMG! any alternative solution?? its very painful to create same things again again.

Hello,

Sorry, but the structure of the elements of the two-page builders is different from each other. So you cannot use the content created from one-page builder to the other. You need to create the content again if you want to switch page builders.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)