Home Forums WoodMart support forum HOW TO EDIT THE BLOCK: "MOTORCYCLE BANNERS GRID – WOODMART"?

HOW TO EDIT THE BLOCK: "MOTORCYCLE BANNERS GRID – WOODMART"?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Hello! Please tell me how can I swap the second and third column? (screenshot 1).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

To swap the second and third column you need to edit the page with Wp-Bakery page builder and left click the second column and drag toward the third column and drop it.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/k9wEItl

Best Regards.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Thanks! I did not know that columns can be moved this way. I’ve got one more question. When you click on one of the blocks on the “calculators” page, a page opens on which the code is inserted: <iframe> … </iframe> from another site (screenshot 1). How can I make the contents of this block the full width of the page? (screenshot 2).

Attachments:

Most Welcome,

I did not found “calculators” page in your site. Kindly share the page URL so I can suggest you something that how can you set the layout width of that page.

Best Regards.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Hello,

When I used the inner content of that IFRAME in just a simple text block inside wpbakery row then it shown to full width layout. But then the layout will not shown the same as in the IFRAME.

It’s not possible to change layout width which is already in the frame and html of that specific site is called inside the frame. So if we used custom CSS code it will disturb the inner content.

Best Regards.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

When I look at the code: <div class = “center-wrapper”> indents are displayed and a fixed width of 1000px is set (screenshot 1). As soon as I remove the 1000px width value, everything becomes as I need (screenshot 2).

Attachments:

Sound’s Great!..

I’m glad that you fixed it by yourself. You are the best!!!.

Feel free to write back for further assistance. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘HOW TO EDIT THE BLOCK: "MOTORCYCLE BANNERS GRID – WOODMART"?’ is closed to new replies.