Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to enable product attribute description on the product page

How to enable product attribute description on the product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lucas.bustos
    Participant

I can’t display the product attribute description using Woocommerce. On Products>attributes>configure-terms>edit I have the option to add a description to the attribute I’m displaying on the product page. Under that description field says “The description is not prominent by default; however, some themes may show it.” I’m trying to figure out if using CSS or some other option I would be able to display that description when clicking or hovering over “2 sides front & back” attribute option.
    Could you help me with this, please?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say it is not possible in theme settings to be available for that. It requires customization and beyond our support policy.

Best Regards.

zareef.hasan
    Participant

Can you please make this possible on future updates?
    Thanks

Hello,

For the betterment of the Theme you can post your suggestions/requests related to the Theme on the following Feature Request thread:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/

So, if the Development Department finds it fits with the Theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to enable product attribute description on the product page’ is closed to new replies.