Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to fix wishlist button and wishlist page

How to fix wishlist button and wishlist page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

merchandisemobile
    Participant

Hello,

I have a few questions.

1. There are 2 wishlist buttons see here http://prntscr.com/pd8t19
    – Wishlist buttons appear both when we are logged in.
    – The first wishlist button when clicked on “Browse Wishlist” will be an error, but if viewed from the product wishlist page appears.
    – The second wishlist button when clicked then appears the number of products that have been added to the wishlist as in red box number 3, but when viewed from the product wishlist page it does not exist.

How do you fix the problem above?

2. I have 2 different types of products.
    – First, products that have a price and can be bought even just one pcs.
    – Second, the product has no price, because this product can only be purchased with a minimum quantity.
    – – When these products are put in a cart, they appear free.
    – – Because it doesn’t display prices there is no add button to cart.
    – – In order for customers to order this product, I created an HTML Block for the product so that it can be ordered via a special form.

Do you have a solution for this case?

Thanks.

Hello,

1) Your second wishlist button is working just fine. When i click on it the product added to the wishlist successfully and when i click on browse wishlist it display that specific product in the wishlist page.

It seems that you add the first wishlist button with some third party plugins or with custom code. So I can not suggest to you how to fix the functionality of that button.

2) Sorry it requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)