Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to get 6 related products in 1 row?

How to get 6 related products in 1 row?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

support-1174
    Participant

Hello,

I use this plugin:https://wordpress.org/plugins/wt-woocommerce-related-products/

And I have set the Number of products to display on slider per page on a desktop in this plugin to 6.
    On my product page, it does show 6 products, but 4 in 1 row and 2 in 1 row below the first row… like:
    X X X X
    X X
    See my link.

How do I get the 6 to show in 1 row?
    If I deactivate that plugin, your theme takes over and does show the 6 in 1 row.

I do see this:

<section class=”related products wt-related-products”>

<h2 class=”wt-crp-heading”>Ook leuk… </h2>
    <div class=”products elements-grid wd-products-holder wd-spacing-30 grid-columns-4 pagination-pagination title-line-one wd-stretch-cont-lg wd-stretch-cont-md wd-stretch-cont-sm align-items-start row” data-source=”main_loop” data-min_price=”” data-max_price=”” data-columns=”4″>

<div class=”product-grid-item wd-with-labels product wd-hover-standard col-lg-3 col-md-3 col-6 first wvs-archive-product-wrapper type-product post-30850 status-publish last onbackorder product_cat-eettafels product_cat-eiken-eettafels product_cat-industriele-eettafels product_cat-ovale-eettafels product_cat-stel-samen product_cat-zazuhome product_cat-home-tafels product_tag-m2 has-post-thumbnail taxable shipping-taxable purchasable product-type-variable” data-loop=”1″ data-id=”30850″>

Can you help me with this?

Greetings

Hello,

Please use the related product from Theme Settings > Single Product > Related & Upsells > enable the option Show related products.

You can read more about them here: https://woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/#section-3

Best Regards.

support-1174
    Participant

Yes, I already have and that does not provide an answer nor a solution to my problem….

Hello,

Can you please elaborate more on what you actually want? Also share the wp login details i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

support-1174
    Participant

Please go to the page via the link below. Scroll all the way down to the “Related Products” section.
    You will see 6 other chairs
    4 in 1 row
    2 in a row
    How to get them all in 1 row of 6?
    To login see details below.

Hello,

Go to Theme Settings > Product Archive > Products Grid > Select the Products columns 6.

Best Regards.

support-1174
    Participant

I do not want 6 rows on the archive pages…
    I bought your theme and expect some good support. Why won’t you help me? I gave you the login details, but you did nothing.
    So, again…

On my product pages, it does show 6 products IN THE RELATED PRODUCT SECTION, but 4 in 1 row and 2 in 1 row below the first row… like:
    X X X X
    X X
    Again… See the link.

How do I get the 6 to show in 1 row?
    See my image.
    I do not know how to explain it any easier…

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by support-1174.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by support-1174.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is already shows as you want 6 products in one row: https://ibb.co/VqXYfJC

Best Regards.

support-1174
    Participant

It’s not in all browsers I tested…
    Maybe your monitor is bigger than 1920×1080?
    So it is a break thing?
    Can you test this?

Hello,

Sorry, I have checked your site in different browsers. It is showing 6 products in a row.
    I have sent a screenshot again for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/nMPcFv0

Best Regards.

support-1174
    Participant

So, the issue was caused due to some missing styles in that plugin, and it was solved with this snippet:

add_action('wp_footer','wt_rp_duplicate_images',10);
    function wt_rp_duplicate_images() {

if(is_product()) {

woodmart_enqueue_product_loop_styles( woodmart_get_opt( 'products_hover' ) );
    	} 
    }

And the settings: Number of products displayed” must be greater than the “Number of products to display on slider per page” option.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How to get 6 related products in 1 row?’ is closed to new replies.