Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to get rid of this 40px margin space?

How to get rid of this 40px margin space?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hey guys! Love the theme but this 40px of margin space in the header is super annoying. I try to remove it in the customizer via css and then it jacks up the header spacing on other pages.

Best legit fix?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can find the option in the Design tab for WP bakery page builder and the Advanced tab for Elementor to remove the white space.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/top-and-bottom-paddings/

Best Regards.

Appreciate your feedback, but I’m still having a very difficult time finding this option. Please see screenshots of the actual page settings well Elementor settings

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please click on the “Edit the Elemento”button and edit the page with Elementor.

Best Regards.

I assure you that this is not working. I’ve added 0 margin and 0 padding in Elementor’s advanced settings. It is not working. There is no option to select the menu either when logged into elementor.

Providing you with access so that you can see this on the site.

Hello,

Sorry to say that your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site. So I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Hi! Sorry, I forgot the “L” in gmail
    See below:

Any feedback?
    Seems like this should be a very simple fix. Just a note that I’ve tried adding a bit of css to remove the margin space in the customizer, but then it jacks up formatting across the site. I’m also tried adding it specifically on the home page within Elementor.
    Neither works.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

amasterytchan
    Participant

Hello Aizaz – would you mind telling us you fixed it?

Thanks
    AM

Hello,

Edit the Homepage With Elementor > Edit the First Container and in the advanced tab configure the margin value.

Best Regards.

Thank you so much Aizaz!!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘How to get rid of this 40px margin space?’ is closed to new replies.