Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to Hide checkout page content in Thank you Page

How to Hide checkout page content in Thank you Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can you please suggest how to hide the highlighted checkout page content in Thank you page? (Please check Attached file)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :)

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. It seems that you have added the content to the checkout page using the page builder.

You can try removing the content then it will not be displayed.

Best Regards.

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I want to show the content in Checkout page however the content should not be displayed in thank you page. Could you please assist in hiding the content in thank you page.

Currently I am using different theme in live site (Maison – Modern Theme for Interior Designers and Architects) and the content is hided in Thank you page. Could you please reflect the same in your theme asap. (live Sit- https://www.eatnoto.com/)

I need to go live with your theme (WoodMart) asap.

Looking forward for your assistance and response.

Hello,

I have visited your website.

How did you manage to remove it from the live site as the order complete page is generated from the checkout page in woocommerce and there is no separate page for it?

And how do I proceed to the order complete page as it requires to add a valid payment method and address to?

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)