Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to hide products with “pending” status

How to hide products with “pending” status

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tradegamesempire
    Participant

Hello!
    How do I hide a product with a status of “Pending” from the search and catalog?
    Someone offers a product from users, we do not know how.
    Thanks!

tradegamesempire
    Participant

Status “Pending Review”. But it was published.

tradegamesempire
    Participant

Sorry for my panic. The product was displayed only with the administrator.
    But how was the product created? Other users do not have the right to create.

Hello,

Ok, firstly we want you to apologize and sorry for the inconvenience caused and also want you to please remain calm and relax.

Regarding your mentioned concern, the thing is Products are handled by WooCommerce and they are added at the WordPress level so the Theme doesn’t influence it i.e. make Products automatically added and set them as Pending.

So, there are two possibilities in this regard. Either there might be some User created on your Site with Admin rights which has added that or you have the Vendor functionality on your Site enabled through some Vendor plugins like Dokan, WCFM or any other. Other than these we can’t seem to find any possibility that a Product can be added automatically and set as Pending or Published.

So, you might want to check these both possibilities first at your Site.

Further, if there is something more in this regard that you want us to look at then kindly please elaborate that more with some useful Screenshots related to concern and also please share those exact Page URLs too which are related to concern so that we can check and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

tradegamesempire
    Participant

Thank you! I think the problem is not in your theme. In a panic think that the problem is in the error theme. Sorry! We will follow your advice. We will check users and plugins. Thanks!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How to hide products with “pending” status’ is closed to new replies.