Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to link products in the brand atributes bottoms?

How to link products in the brand atributes bottoms?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Eddyquiroz
    Participant

Hi guys

I have been trying to set the brand atributes to the proper products of any brand, I have attached a photo where you can see what I need to do.

For example: When I press any brand I need to it send me to that brand´s products.

Thanks you!

eduardo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The brand is an attribute with the attribute items. Here is the details on how to set a brand: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/how-to-setup-brands/

Best Regards

Eddyquiroz
    Participant

Thanks for your quick answer,

Guys, all the steps are fine, I can actually see the brands photos on the menu, but the issue is when I press any of those brands they doesn´t work. as I showed you on the photo, if I press the “Fox Brand” it does not open the “Fox products on the Product page”

Do you have any following steps to set this configuration? (press the brand attribute, then show the brand´s products)

Some photos are attached.

need your help guys.

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Enter the Brand attribute and enable archives in this attribute and check. You will have the possibility to view all the products related to the brand, just clicking on the brand item.

Best Regards

Eddyquiroz
    Participant

I did it, thanks! basically what I did was enter the brand attribute on any product.
    Now works, thanks guys!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How to link products in the brand atributes bottoms?’ is closed to new replies.