Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to make list view of products as defauult in woodmart theme?

How to make list view of products as defauult in woodmart theme?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi there, hope you are doing great! could you let me know if its possible to make shoppage list view as default in your theme? i have seen this feature in oceanwp and one of the sites i m working on require this feature if your theme allows this then i can buy 1 more licence for your theme .

Looking forward for your response.

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Hello,

Do you mean to make the shop page the home page? If you do, you can do it in Settings > Reading.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, no, i did not mean that.

there is a shop page right? and it shows products in grid layout correct? but it also have option to show products in list view? so what i want is the ability to be able to set the default products layout on shop page to be list view.

it is possible to do in oceanwp theme, i have checked it, but it seems to be not possible on your theme. we can buy your theme right away could you confirm this asap?

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, we have bought the theme for new site.
    i have one more quesiton,

1- is it possible to import headers and demo settings only for specific demos instead of importing complete demo.

2- we have an exisinting site so we dont want to import complete demo instead we want to import header from any demo that we like and also homepage of any demo we like.
    is it something possible?

Hello,

You can import-export the header, slider, and page template.
    You can install the theme on the staging site, upload the demo, export-import the header: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-export-import-headers/

Then import-export the page template.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, please update me regarding list view for shop page as well.

and i know about import export feature, and i think i can use it. but when i install your theme on localhost, it does not import any demo correctly always gives ajax error… i haven’t installed theme on new website that we purchased but im sure it would give ajax error there as well if i try to import any demo.

i know there is one solution of giving you admin access as we have done this way before.

But is there not any efficient way? because i should be able to import any demo without errors but it seems to give ajax error everytime in different website that i have tried.

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, i need help with one more thing, how can i show login/register link/icon in mobile navigation?

Hello,

In order to upload the demo, you need to disable all the plugins and switch to the parent theme.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, Thank you!
    i just did that but it still shows ajax error, it goes til 90% import and then shows this error. Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Do you use the child theme on your localhost? Please try to deactivate it. Unfortunately, we can hardly help without entering the site. Could you consider moving the site on a staging domain?

The mobile menu has the Login/Register menu item by default.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, Yes, i deactivated child theme as you could see, the main theme is activated in the images too.

i have used this theme on live sites too but its same problem there as well and i always need to contact with you guys! i should be able to do itmyself with a click to import any theme as you mentioned this feature to be in your theme.

Hello,

You will need to clone and move your site to some staging platform so that we could enter and check.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, at the moment i cannot do that, but when i used it online on two stores it still didnt let me import demo and always gave issue and then i had to contact you guys to do that yourself which is not efficient way for me but i would update you if in near future i use it on online so that you can check.

for now i would mark this ticket as solved.

Thank you
    Bilal Hussain

Hello,

Yes, sure, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘How to make list view of products as defauult in woodmart theme?’ is closed to new replies.