Home Forums Basel support forum How to make my product settings as default for all future product uploads

How to make my product settings as default for all future product uploads

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ishraffi
    Participant

When I upload a new product below i find some product settings(custom metabox from theme) where I can give various settings. I need the settings that I put up on one product to be set as default on all other product uploads instead of changing every time. Is this possible?

Thanks In Advance 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Actually, it is not necessary to change these values at all. Default values will be taken from Theme Settings.

Regards

ishraffi
    Participant

Oh my bad. Just noticed. Thank You.

I also have another ajax issue. I cannot import base date it says “Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually”. What can I do about this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all additional plugins, enable debug mode and provide your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

ishraffi
    Participant

I managed to fix it. It worked after i downgraded my PHP version from 7.1 to 5.6 which is the minimum required by woo-commerce. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How to make my product settings as default for all future product uploads’ is closed to new replies.