Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to make product page description on the left sticky?

How to make product page description on the left sticky?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cc152859
    Participant

Hello, below are my two questions:

Q1: I would like to have the product page description similar like the link in the private content, when you scroll down, only one side goes down and the other side stays there. However, at the end both reach the bottom together.

I tried to create one similar to the third link but both move together will I scroll down. Can you tell me how to have the effect like your pre-built websites?

Q2: I would like to list the specification like second link but I don’t know how do you have that big space between Brand and Benq and how to have an icon before the text “overview”, “features” and “general”. Is this available in elementor or your elements or it required any special skill?

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

cc152859
    Participant

Hello, thanks, please find the information below:

cc152859
    Participant

Hello, I see the function that I mentioned in Q2 is made by the element “product additional information table”, however, I don’t find it when editing page. Is this elemets not available now?

Hello,

Please select this template: https://gyazo.com/e52005480fee30eec57c587819455628

You can find it when you create a new layout of the product.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)