Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to make this kind of columns shown in the demos

How to make this kind of columns shown in the demos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How to make this kind of columns shown in the demos

hello. i finally bought the woodmart theme although they didn’t answer some questions in the pre sale questions. it doesn’t matter. i’m sure that this time i won’t make a mistake in the choice.

question. how do you get those product descriptions? i send you a screenshot of one of your demos.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can find this template in our template library. Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/templates-library/

Alternatively, you can create a row/section with three columns. Then insert text and images in each one.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

hello. thanks for your response.

I am going to use the catalog mode in woocommerce. and WCFM marketplace. the ultimate version.

I would need to replace those buttons with others. which plugin would you recommend me to activate the catalog mode and have that function to rename the “cart” and “buy now” buttons to trigger another action.

i know there are several catalog plugins but i would like to know which one will be the least likely to have compatibility problems with woodmart.

Thank you.

Hello,

If you want one and the same button for all products, you can create an HTML block, insert the button, and put the HTML shorcode into Before/After Add to cart area.

Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)