Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to modify only for mobile?

How to modify only for mobile?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

AntonioS34
    Participant

When i create a page, i need to show (for example)
    on desktop only 3 products, on 3 columns.
    on mobile only 2 products, obviously on 2 columns.
    If i change the response mode and modify the parameters, they are applied on ALL of the version (both mobile and desktop).
    On other theme for example fla**ome it is possible to modify these parameters. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

You can try changing the product columns from Theme Settings >> Product Archive >> Product Grid.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/85b5e5b50a7ec3cfea41668076d49764

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

AntonioS34
    Participant

i think is not a good solution, i’m talking about the elementor objects as the grid that displays products..

Hello,

These Settings work Globally for all product grids. Please check back after setting the columns.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

AntonioS34
    Participant

Please watch my homepage: https://beautiqline.it/ as you can see i’ve many rows with products.
    I want to show 3 products on desktop and only 2 on mobile! How to do this?
    Repeat: i cannot think that the solution is modify the grid from theme panel… Thanks

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

AntonioS34
    Participant

hi,
    i tried all of the options but my site beautiqline.it still remain too slow on the first opening (homepage or other pages). Than on the second opening is very quick thanks to the cache.
    But i need to solve the first opening!

Hello,

Please read our ultimate guide for speed optimizations in the following link:
    https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Note: Please create new topics for each issue in the support system to avoid any confusions.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

AntonioS34
    Participant

i followed the guide.
    The problem is ON THE FIRST OPENING OF THE SITE. THAN IF I REFRESH THE SAME PAGE IT IS QUICK!
    Also if i open for the first time A RANDOM PAGE (for example contact or a product page) it takes so much time!
    Also it takes too much time when i add a product in the cart or i conclude the checkout!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins then check back.

Best Regards

AntonioS34
    Participant

Disabled all except woodmart core, woocommerce.
    The same…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

AntonioS34
    Participant

tried and goes well.
    for example, another problem: to empty the cart (from the side right panel), it takes about 20 seconds!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, disable all external plugins and send us your admin access so we can check this problem with WoodMart and with the default theme.

AntonioS34
    Participant

Dear staff i tried to follow your guide, using also WPROCKET but please check yourself!
    The site is faster but the score is terrible!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme and send us your admin access so we can check the performance.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)